Join Jackie for this 4 day retreat at Quiltagious Quarters Retreat Center in Celeste, TX. This special retreat will cover the process of making a Quiltworx pattern from start to finish. That’s right – just come with fabric strips cut – no other preparation needed!
- Organize pattern binder to include any pattern corrections
- Trim newsprint pages (foundation papers, templates and template layout sheets)
- Cut fabric strips into pieces needed for paper piecing
- Organize newsprint and fabric pieces into zip bags ready to sew
- Learn Quiltworx techniques for paper piecing (including Lone Star paper piecing)
- Learn quilt assembly methodology
The pattern for the retreat is called Fractured Sparkle – an unpublished variation of the newly released Sparkle pattern. Two colorways are available for your selection. More information can be found here: http://www.quiltagiousquarters.com/module/class.htm?classId=238556. To sign up, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.