Quiltworx designs unique quilt patterns based on a quilt construction process referred to as foundation paper piecing. Foundation Paper Piecing involves the use of papers to guide you in your cutting, organization, and piecing process. It’s primary advantages are precision and simplicity. It is our goal that after using our patterns, quilters come back again and again because the process is universal. Our designs are simply the tool for sharing it with all of you! On our website, you will find:
- Quiltworx.com Designed Quilt Patterns
- Extra Foundations Papers
- Pattern Corrections
- Gift Items
- The Reclaimed West Fabric Collection
- Seasonal Portraits Fabric Collection
- Digitized Quilting Designs
- Quiltworx Bali Pop Sets
- Quiltworx Impressions Applique Sets
- Quiltworx Charm Elements
- Cut Loose Press Patterns
- Notions that Support the Paper Piecing Process!
- Quilt Samples that we have for sale!
- Gift Certificates!
- Patterns designed by Other Designers: Cindi McCracken Designs, Totes by Sandy , Laundry Basket Quilts
To see a specific pattern block series, or other pattern category, click on the links below:
- New York Beauty Series
- Applique Series
- Bali Pop Series
- Bed Runners
- Beginner Patterns
- Fabric Cards
- Feathered Star Series
- Flying Geese Series
- Log Cabin Series
- Lone Star Series
- Table Runners
- Wedding Ring Series
Note: If you click on any of the pattern images you will directed back to Quiltworx.com, to the appropriate pattern page.