From Cut Loose Press By Cindi McCracken
The Northern Star Table Topper pattern is a Cut Loose Press pattern, which is different than a traditional Quiltworx pattern in that it utilizes various tools and Charm Elements (for more information on Charm Elements, click HERE) to create fast, fun, projects and layouts aimed at the beginner or a customer that simply wants to try out a fast project to learn a new technique or how to use a new tool.
Click on the Buy Now button to the right to find various packaged Cut Loose Press Options, including the Cut Loose Press pattern only, a package that includes the Cut Loose Press pattern and the associated Charm Elements, or packages that include various other products (such as rulers or applique, etc.) necessary to complete the project, which you may not have!
The Northern Star Table Topper pattern requires:
· (1) Northern Star Table Topper Cut Loose Press Pattern
· (1) Charm Element Pack #14
· (1) Creative Grids Stripology Ruler
· (1) 60 mm X-Large Rotary Cutter
· (1) Add-A-Quarter Ruler and additional paper piecing supplies
· Fabrics, which must be purchased separately. Kitting handouts for possible colorways are shown below.
Note, you may want to begin collecting Cut Loose Press patterns and keep them organized in a handy binder as well! Look in our Related Products for more information on organization options!
Sorry, there are no classes scheduled for Northern Star Table Topper at this time.