Thank you for your interest in participating in our Trunk Show Program. Program policies are as follows:
- You must have a wholesale account with Quiltworx.com with a stored credit card (see the Wholesale Page on our website for more information) .
- We will place you on a list for the next upcoming Trunk Show. These typically happen every 6 to 8 months based on the availability of new publications.
- As we prepare for the next group of Trunk Shows, we will send you an email with information on the patterns you will receive.
- A minimum purchase of 12 patterns is required for each pattern in the trunk show (depending on the program, this will be between 6-8 quilts) and you will receive 10% off your wholesale order.
- The final acceptance of your participation in the program will be to “purchase” a Trunk Show program off of our Quiltworx.com website that we will provide to you prior to shipment of the first set of patterns. The total bill will not be charged at the time of purchase, but charged monthly, based on the patterns that you purchase as part of your program.
- The patterns cannot be returned if they do not sell.
- We will provide kitting instructions via email at the start of the program.
- We will provide quilts to hang in your store for a six-week period for EACH quilt in the US.
- Shipping will be paid by Quiltworx.com to ship the quilts from one venue to the next in the US ONLY. Shipping labels will be provided each month in your shipment of patterns for you to ship the quilt onto the next shop on your list.
- PLEASE place cardboard between the quilt and the top of the box and save your packing materials for the quilts to make it easier to ship them when they need to move on!
- We will send out reminder emails when it is time to ship your quilts to the next destination.
- We will charge your account for the next month’s patterns automatically upon shipment, this includes the 12 patterns you will be receiving and shipping charges.
- We will post information on our website, in our newsletters and on Facebook regarding your participation in the program.
- Cancellation of your participation in a Trunk Show is allowable only prior to shipment of your first group of patterns.
- Even if you have participated in previous trunk shows, we will require that you fill out a new participation form to participate in each new one.
Please fill out the form below to begin working with Quiltworx Staff on participating in a future Trunk Show! We look forward to working with you!
By filling out the following form, you will agree to begin working with Katie on participating in a Trunk Show and also agree to all of the above outlined program policies as you begin the process
Note: For security purposes, please enter the sum of the numbers to submit.