Since 2010, Judy has been teaching internationally to expand the understanding and awareness of our products for Quiltworx customers. Our Certified Shops have staff that participate in regular training programs with Judy and her staff to make sure they know our patterns inside and out. Our Certified Shops provide the following services to quilters, including:
- Access, instruction, and kitting for our Technique of the Month Programs
- Kitting of all of our patterns (many pre-kitted in original colorways, but also custom kits based on samples or your own unique desires)
- They keep our patterns in stock
- They have an excellent inventory of samples in unique colorways to Judy's Original Designs,
- They coordinate with Judy to bring Judy in as an instructor and make the committment to the workshops necessary to get her there,
- They have staff that have made Judy's patterns, understand the techniques, and can help you with your projects.
Many of these shops have regular teaching events with Judy and also offer unique opportunities. Please take your time and look around this page to learn about the special opportunities each of these shops can bring to you and, contact them if you are interested in kitting one of their beautiful examples of Judy's patterns!
If you are interested in becoming a Certified Shop in Canada or the United States, click the button below!
Make sure to SCROLL OUT to view the locations of all FOUR Canadian shops!
Around the Block
- Box 1078 1040 1st Ave
- Beaverlodge, Alberta T0H 0C0
- Phone: (780) 354-3423