Mary here from Ottawa, Illinois. I am so excited to be certified to teach Quiltworx techniques and patterns, plus all things quilting! I can even throw in Horseback Riding Lessons.
Let’s get cutting and bag up the facts:
- Married to Mike, with two lovely daughters, Brittany and Danielle
- Sewing since age 9, started in 4-H
- Garment construction from age 11 til now
- Working in local quilt shop since 2002
- Teaching everything under the sun since 2002- Paper piecing, Beginner Quilting, English Paper Piecing, Raggy & T-shirt quilts, Machine Quilting, Longarm Quilting, Binding Basics, New Machine owners classes for Janome, Brother & Juki, and more
- Teach at Northern Illinois Guild & Quilting Cruise
- Made over 200 quilts and taught 100’s of students
Now let’s piece it all together!
Contact me at 815-712-6169 or firstname.lastname@example.org & let’s get booking those Quiltworx Workshops!